Welcome to Ephrata Ministries' sermons!
Browse our current list of messages by choosing one of the options on the left.
You can also listen to our services on the telephone or over the Internet!
Announcing an important new message:
What Does Your Clothing Say? by Earl Horst.
People believe things, and then they wear them. They externalize their ideas. The Christian's appearance should reflect the character of Christ, but too many times the way we dress reflects the world's values rather than God's. This sermon addresses the heart of the matter, and then goes on to discuss practical issues of modesty in dress and appearance.
The Godly Home
. . . Our most popular series of messages!
By Denny Kenaston
Denny and Jackie Kenaston were saved in 1972 out of the “hippie culture.” The Lord Jesus delivered them from drugs, drinking, and many other things that go along with that lifestyle. They raised their eight children in the rural setting of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, for 29 years. In this setting, they have found many opportunities to extend their home school far beyond the classroom. They were called to this location to help start Charity Christian Fellowship. God has placed an anointing upon him to call the church back to a burden for the family. Thousands of "The Godly Home" series have been sent out all over the world in the last twenty years. Many families have fallen on their faces in repentance, and received a new vision for a godly home. Your heart and your home will be challenged and changed by these messages. May God bless you.
- The Holy Art of Training Children
- The Foundation of a Godly Home
- The Eternal Value of a Child
- A Vision that Motivates
- A Godly Heritage Today
- Bible Pictures of Promise
- More Pictures of Promise
- Whole-Hearted Households
- The Key to Obedience is Blessings
- The Hearts of the Fathers Must Turn
- The Rod is Love
- A Sacred Exercise
- The Training of the Will
- The Bondage of Foolishness
- Father: the Anointed Teacher
- Train Up a Child
- A Quiet, Ordered Life
- Three Mysterious Influences
- A Dwelling Place for the Living God
- Father: The Watchman
- The Hidden Woman (Part 1)
- The Hidden Woman (Part 2)
- Where Are the Men?
- Fighting for the Next Generation
- Godly Men Have Radiant Wives
- Joining the Next Generation
- Youth: Anointed Disciples of Jesus Christ
- Households on Fire
- Overwhelming Blessings on the Second Generation
- Family Verses and Songs